As you may have heard May is water safety month. We brought you the first seven water safety tips last week and here are seven more to learn for this week.
- Avoid alcohol when supervising children swimming.
- Stay off your phone and social media while water watching.
- Remove climeable objects near the pool fence.
- Keep all exterior doors and windows locked.
- Never swim alone—always have a buddy.
- Never dive into shallow or unknown waters.
- Moved wheeled toys and carts away from the pool area.
We wish everyone a safe and swimmingly fun Summer so remember your water safety and have a blast!